cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@roxanemy.com>
Subject Re: Can Cayenne run on google AppEngine/Java?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:28:15 GMT
I've been looking at the low level api a bit more.
I think our best bet is to write a db adapter, rather than a jdbc
driver (although the jdbc driver would be interesting as it would
enable a much broader range of persistence support, ie, not cayenne-
centric).

I may play with this idea some.  Definitely... intrigued. :)

Robert