cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Jira changes
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 19:46:04 GMT

On Nov 8, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> So we get something like this:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/cayenne/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&styleName=Html&version=10120
>
> We'll convert our release notes file to html I guess. We can even
> try again to do that thing with embedding Jira blocks inside
> Confluence although last time we tried that had some problems with
> the export plugin we use at Apache.

In fact a plain-text version is easily accessible over the same URL -
just copy/paste the top part of the page.

Also as a practical matter, please continue to update RELEASE-
NOTES.txt file for M5 for any new Jiras you might close, so that we
get a full picture (currently only 3 issues are showing as M5 in Jira,
while the release notes file is much longer).

Andrus