cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JDBC 4 and build sanity
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:04:56 GMT
Ugh, I forgot to mention the problem with cross-jdk build: if we want
"cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished" sources to stay buildable with both 1.5 &
1.6, all the classes implementing DataSource, Connection, ResultSet,
etc. will have a compile dependency on things like java.sql.NClob,
java.sql.SQLXML, etc.

Andrus