cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Razumovsky" <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 M4 Release Vote
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 08:49:02 GMT
Hi Team!

I've tested the snapshot on my ROP application, everything seems to work
fine. So that's my +1.

I've also got this strange exception in console when starting modeler:

java.sql.SQLException: Table already exists: AUTO_PK_SUPPORT in statement
[CREATE TABLE AUTO_PK_SUPPORT]
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.sqlException(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DbGenerator.safeExecute(DbGenerator.java:349)
at org.apache.cayenne.access.DbGenerator.runGenerator(DbGenerator.java:327)
at
org.apache.cayenne.pref.CayennePreferenceService.initSchema(CayennePreferenceService.java:169)
at
org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Application.initPreferences(Application.java:263)
at org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Application.startup(Application.java:162)
at org.apache.cayenne.modeler.Main$1.run(Main.java:114)

This happened to me at Linux, and i suppose this only happens the first time
the modeler is started on the system.

Cheers,
Andrey