cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging changes?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:05:05 GMT
I played with the formatting, too.  It is pretty easy to adjust and
I'm not very religious about it.  In my little example, it isn't a big
deal, but if you have 50 binds or so (like in a real database table),
it could be useful information.  That's kind of where I was heading
(even though it is more verbose).

I guess I'll check it in tonight and if we don't like it, we can rollback.  :-)

/dev/mrg

PS. Andrus, I just pass the List of DbAttributes in along with the
parameters now.  The DbAttributes were already there for the most
part, so it shouldn't slow things down significantly.  I suppose you
can turn query logging off if the logging is too much (but I believe
that would be true even with the current logging).