cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: sorting and null in the path
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:28:19 GMT

On 08/11/2007, at 9:22 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> Please submit the patch through JIRA.  By submitting through JIRA
> you can
> click a button that grants the ASF a non-exclusive license to use
> the code.
> This is a prerequisite for the code to get committed.

I'll take care of all that with Marcin and get him to sign a CLA. We
should be expecting more contributions from Marcin in the future.

I'll also work with him to clean up the code, the naming and comment
it a bit, but what do you think of the concept? An extra switch in
Ordering which allows us to ignore paths that don't full resolve? Is
there a better way?

Ari

Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8