cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up ROP
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 21:57:04 GMT

On 08/11/2007, at 5:33 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> At this point, I'm going to have to table the work for a bit.
> After two
> days, I'm not much further along than when I started :-/  Maybe the
> time
> away will help me think about the problem a bit more.  In the interim,
> at least the copy & paste method works . . . just more invasive than I
> was hoping for.

Perhaps you could post a patch for what you've done so far. This
feature is important to me too and if there is any time for my team
or I to work on it we will try. I guess we could even create a
temporary svn branch for it if that helps, but probably after the
impending java 5 move would be better.

Ari

Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8