cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: sorting and null in the path
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:44:14 GMT
Ahh, I hadn't even noticed the domain.  Cool.

I generally like the idea.  Although, it would be nicer to have a bit more
control.  E.g., discard nulls or group them all together at the end.

As a suggested code cleanup, the following:

e.getCause() != null && e.getCause()
instanceof org.apache.cayenne.ObjPathResolvingException

Could be simplified to just the instanceof operation (it's null safe and
returns false if the argument is null).

--
Kevin