cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: 3.0 M2 Release Vote
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:18:15 GMT
Heh.  I thought I was helping out by doing it on a Monday.  I figured that
way everyone had time during the week to do the testing and the release
could be posted by the end of the week.  Also, for a purely selfish reason,
it's easier for me to take the necessary time to build the assemblies over
the weekends.

If weekends do work better in general though, we can make it a rule of thumb
to raise votes on Thurs. or Fri.

--
Kevin