cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: generics and ObjectContext
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:16:54 GMT
Yeah, considering the rest of this thread (BTW, "setFetchingDataRow"
where mentioned at the beginning), I am also thinking along the lines
of taking generics out of ObjectContext and into some wrapper query
API, which would be either a modification of the current queries, or
indeed a wrapper along the lines of CAY-877.

Andrus