cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Listener/Callback icons - help needed
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:52:39 GMT
Per CAY-900 we now have callback GUI in the Modeler. It is still
being polished, but the functionality is there.

Can somebody with the graphic skills (Malcolm, Ari?) help us with the
buttons. There are placeholders checked in for "add method", "add
listener", "remove method", "remove listener". The simplest way to
create the icons is by adding a letter (M or L) on top of the
existing icon-trash.gif and icon-plus.gif, but maybe there are other
ideas.

To see what I am talking about, build Modeler from SVN, and check
Callback and Listener tabs for DataMaps and ObjEntities.

Thanks
Andrus