cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-904) Switch cayenne to Java 5: merge cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished to cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:09:33 GMT

On 14/11/2007, at 8:12 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

> So I guess we are now in a good shape to proceed with the switch.
> Any objections to me doing it sometime between tomorrow and Saturday?

For me it is a good time. I've only got about a dozen uncommitted
changes right now and they should be trivial to move across. Kevin
might have a bigger set of patches for his work on ROP, but I'm sure
they will be easy to move into a different folder.

I guess we should each pitch in as time permits to implement generics
in the code where the way to do so is obvious. From experience on my
own project this is a good time to also add javadocs which describe
what those lists and maps actually represent throughout the code.

Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001