cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Adrian Wiesmann" <>
Subject Re: Taking over development of DataViews
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:22:04 GMT
> We can and should make it a standalone module within Cayenne. This
> means a standalone Eclipse project, separate from the rest of the
> framework.

OK, let's make nails with heads (as we say over here). Please make this
split on the Cayenne side. I can then get that new project via SVN.
Afterwards I will upload the source into our own SVN (and keep everything
under the ASL) and will work on that version. I will do the same with the

We can then send patches back to Cayenne relatively easy making a diff
between the two repositories. Is this OK with you?

> More complicated, because you have to install
> those dependencies in the local repo after each change.

View raw message