cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Cayenne TLP Resolution
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:30:41 GMT
On 12/18/06, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> It is nice to finally have a template :-) I changed it to spell
> Cayenne project details. See the results below. Since the new text
> equates project with PMC, as before I only listed the PMC members.

I've added it to the agenda with some minor tweaks.  The only
substantive change was that I removed the AKA part as that's more
applicable to OFBiz than ya'll.

> This implies that three committers who are currently not on PPMC will
> preserve their committer status of course (I guess it will be within
> the power of Cayenne PMC to deal with it after the resolution becomes
> official).

Absolutely!  Just remember to notify the board on any changes to the
PMC and wait for an ACK before it's official.

This'll all be covered in your welcome pack that we'll hand you.
(Not.)  -- justin