cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DataView status
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:39:21 GMT
DataViews or CAY-400?

In any event, in 3.0 we have no intention to deprecate current
Cayenne mapping format. And if we do in the future releases, IMO we
should preserve all Cayenne extras (whether DV falls in the "extras"
category depends on whether we still support it in the core by then).
JPA allows that via mapped properties, in a way similar to CAY-400.

Andrus