cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DataView status
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 04:26:18 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

DVModeler is available up to and including 2.0.x release.

We removed it from the trunk recently, because there are no
volunteers to support it, and it hasn't been updated for many years
now, becoming a liability. We can always resurrect it if somebody
steps in and dedicates enough time to this piece of technology.

Andrus