cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DataView status
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 04:40:53 GMT
Actually if all you need is to attach arbitrary properties to the
mapping objects, I suggest that we work on this Jira issue:

http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-400

adding this functionality to the Modeler itself. It is fairly
straightforward and is long overdue - it was promised to the users
quite some time ago.

Andrus