cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:28:46 GMT
Ok, looks like the release artifacts (as opposed to snapshot
artifacts) should go in here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/

which resolves to this server path:

scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-
repository

If you (or anyone else) have time to do that, I'd appreciate posting
the snapshots from 2.0.1 tag and updating the docs (and the site).

Andrus