cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: true/false & JJTree/JavaCC
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:44:43 GMT

> There is even a (GPLed) eclipse plugin for javacc:
> http://eclipse-javacc.sourceforge.net/

Cool. Need to check it out. I need something like that badly for the
EJBQL work.

> I do not know maven. Are our maven setup able to do jjtree/javacc?
> I am currently issuing javacc from the eclipse-javacc plugin.

There is a Maven plugin for JJTree/JavaCC. It is not setup for the
expression stuff in the pom, but there is a commented out example
that I created for the EJB QL in the cayenne-jdk1.4 POM:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/trunk/core/
cayenne-jdk1.4/pom.xml

Andrus