cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: wrap up from the software summit
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:24:07 GMT
Hi Bill,

Here is the routine:

1. check out the site sources from here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/site/

2. Update the contents in xdocs/xml/index.xml

3. Build with ant (just type "ant")

4. Check that "target/index.html" looks the way you like it.

5. Follow the instructions printed by Ant, namely:

      [echo] ==== To update the site, commit the changes and then do
this:
      [echo] # ssh people.apache.org
      [echo] # cd /www/incubator.apache.org/cayenne/ && svn up
      [echo]

Andrus