cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Publishing Cayenne snapshots to Apache repo
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:32:14 GMT
Well, I suggest to keep "deploy" a manual process, as unlike regular
nightly builds, Maven snapshots are automatically loaded by dependent
Maven projects, so the users may end up with an "upgrade" they are
not ready for.

Running the unit tests in a nightly job is another story, and AFAIK
our current nightly build process does that already.

Andrus