cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Menard <kmen...@servprise.com>
Subject Re: Borked dependency graph?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:25:54 GMT
Incidentally, the modeler is what I'm having difficulties with.  I was
starting with what I believed would be something simple, and perhaps a
bit useful.  Basically you'd run "mvn cayenne:modeler" and it would open
up the modeler.  But, like I said, I'm having some classpath issues,
particularly with commons-pool and commons-dbcp.  It sounds like what
you're suggesting -- changing the scope at the assembly level -- would
work.  Now, my maven naivity is showing, but don't the assemblies
declare their dependencies anyway?  The dependencies in question are
declared in a <dependencyManagement> section in the parent POM, which is
more of an organizational thing rather than specifying that all of those
dependencies should be packaged into the final assembly, unless I'm
mistaken.

Well, for now I'll just move to the cgen and cdbgen equivalents.
Hopefully I don't run into the same issues.

--
Kevin