cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:39:00 GMT
Not a problem.

There are no snapshots, you have to build them with Ant. Check out
2.0.1 tag from here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/tags/2.0.1/
cayenne/

Then build them:

cd cayenne-ant
ant mvn-install -Dproject.version=2.0.1-incubating

This will place the snapshots in your local repo. "cayenne-ant/
maven/" contains the pom templates used in the build. As far as I can
tell the group names are already converted to Apache, so you won't
need to change them.

Andrus