cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DataView status
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:34:56 GMT

On Oct 10, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Adrian Wiesmann wrote:

> Unfortunately the SOBF tool has no full time developer and does not
> bring
> in any money and therefore I can make no commitment. But I am
> willing to
> supply the "cayenne core team" with patches and diffs. Although
> this would
> require somebody from the core team willing and interested to go
> through
> my/our stuff and work that into the official source.

That'll work, but will depend on the quality of patches submitted via
Jira. As long the patches are well-organized, split into manageable
chunks and documented via Jira comments, I personally have no problem
committing them.

> And of course I would welcome if I would not be the only one
> volunteering :)

Quite possibly this won't be the case.

>> I like your website :-)
>
> How come?

This wasn't an ironic comment. For an open source project the design
is clean and professional.

Andrus