cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cocoa Cayenne status
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:02:39 GMT
Hi Tore,

This looks pretty cool. Do you think it will be worthwhile to start
advertising this effort on Cocoa/WebObjects lists? This way we may
find volunteers from the Objective C world with CoreData experience,
and at least place it on the community radar.

Also ... Maybe it is too early to talk about it, but I wonder where
this will fit in Cayenne? I guess if it takes of, it can become a
subproject or something. I guess we'll keep this on the back-burner
for now, and hopefully by the time we are ready to make a release,
we'll be done with incubation of Cayenne and have a permanent home at
Apache. Anyways, something to think about, especially if we are to
post milestone releases of the CocoaClient.

Andrus

P.S. You may have seen all the callback work going on recently. This
is THE way to implement server-side business logic in ROP. Should
make it much more usable. I am going to close a few remaining issues
soon and document it better, but it works already.