cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Move success stories to the Wiki
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:12:45 GMT
I am -1 on that. There are a few issues with it:

* the Wiki permissions - currently pages are editable by committers
only - if we are to open it to general public, that's a whole other
discussion.
* In our split between the wiki and the "branded site", I believe
success stries belong to the branded site.

> I know I never bothered adding my own success story just because I
> didn't care to be bothered with it.

Instructions on that page say "If you want to add your Cayenne site
to this page, please drop a note to cayenne-user list or directly to
"andrus at objectstyle.org"." so we do not require people to submit
patches. Sending a note via email is actually *easier* than posting
to Wiki, so I don't think we'll be helping anybody.

Andrus