cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Summer of Code students - please submit the CLA's
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:41:52 GMT
Wanted to reiterate the conclusion from yesterday's discussion.
Significant code contributions to Apache require all contributors to
sign and submit a CLA (contributor license agreement). And as Mike K.
pointed out, Summer of Code projects should be considered
"significant". It was our fault as the project mentors that we
overlooked this requirement initially. The delay will only affect
moving the code to trunk from the "soc" directory. And WILL NOT
affect your reviews and/or payments from Google.

So I'd like to request Marcel, Bruno and Michael to print the CLA
forms and mail or fax it to Apache Software Foundation:

http://apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

(address and fax number are available on the form)

Please send a confirmation note to this list after you do it - this
will help us to track the form on the Apache end.

Andrus