cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Reminder: September Reports Due
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:43:09 GMT
Thanks for bringing this up. Are you going to update the Wiki?

On Sep 13, 2006, at 10:27 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

> Did we make an official 2.0 release?

No, but I hope we will in a week or two.

> It looks like we
>
> - Finished relicensing
> - Received CLAs for all but one contributor

We plan to replace all the remaining unlicensed code before we do 2.0
per

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/09/0033.html

> - Released 1.2 externally to Apache
> - Voted for a new PPMC member (member's acceptance is still pending)

- finished switch to the ASF infrastructure 100%.

> Other organizational things to report?  maven? jpa? summer of code?
> interaction with other projects?

- mentored 3 students as a part of Summer of Code
- switched the code to Maven
- there is some interaction with Geronimo project, that will
hopefully become much closer once we have a working JPA provider, and
Geronimo starts JEE5 work full time.

Andrus