cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Cayenne 2.0.1-incubating release
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 03:06:00 GMT
I grep'd the previous message for WARN, I think it is false
positives. E.g.: DomainDisplayEvent, that has package name preceding
the license:

package org.apache.cayenne.modeler.event;
/*****************************************************************
  *   Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
  *  or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
  *  distributed with this work for additional information...

I guess we should fix them on trunk and 2.0 branch to avoid further
warnings, but I guess it

Re: "Insert new license" message - those are the files generated by
the tools used in the examples (such as
UntitledDomainNode.driver.xml). I think we discussed before that
those do not require licensing headers.

Andrus