cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: rop soap - Re: [cocoa] first cut
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:22:36 GMT
No, my understanding is that Kevin is reviewing the code now. Not
sure when it will be committed. Relevant Jira entries are CAY-637 and
CAY-580.

For the reference, the development was done in this SVN repo outside
Apache, but technically we can only use the code submitted via Jira
as it has legal clearance.

http://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/soc/trunk/cayenne-ropwsdl

Andrus