cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject [VOTE] Take 2 - Cayenne 2.0.1-incubating release
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:50:22 GMT
[ ] +1  Go ahead with the release
[ ]  0  Don't know or care
[ ] -1  Reject the release (explain why)

I'd like to start a new vote on the 2.0.1 release. The new snapshots
are posted here:

http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/2.0.1/

These issues were addressed following comments after the first vote
attempt:

* Added license headers to a few source files that were missing them.
* Moved all third-party dependency notes to the NOTICE file (I copied
the structure from the Geronimo project - NOTICE file does not list
third party licenses text, but mentions all included dependencies and
their web sites).
* Confirmed that we are allowed to distribute Eclipse icons (in
binary form).
* Added MD5 signatures for release artifacts.
* Added PGP signatures for release artifacts.

Please review the new files and cast your vote.

(And here is my +1)

Andrus