cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Development plans....
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:40:23 GMT
found the problem and checked in a fix

the maven-archiver version @ 2.2-SNAPSHOT was depending on a snapshot
of plexus-archiver this is not available on the web (not sure where I
got mine, maybe from my settings.xml...) anyway the fix is to go to
2.2 of the archiver which depends on a version of plexus-archiver
that is available.

please check it out and let me know if it works

Sorry for the long delay!

-bd-