cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Take 2 - Cayenne 2.0.1-incubating release
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:53:09 GMT
Ok, we can close the vote now. We have 6 "+1" (3 of them are from
PPMC members), and no other votes. Here is a breakdown:

Andrus Adamchik +1
Michael Gentry +1
Tore Halset +1
Mike Kienenberger +1
Kevin Menard +1
Jim Jagielski +1 (cast on the PPMC list)

I will start the vote on the general@i.a.o shortly.

Andrus