cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: ROPWSDL
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:03:45 GMT

On Sep 6, 2006, at 8:55 PM, Michael Victorov wrote:

> As I understood, I should add Apache license notes to all of my files

That would be great.

> and then attach zip archive with projects to CAY-637

This part is required. And since we didn't load intermediate patches,
zipping the entire project is the best thing we can do.

> I am waiting for news from Kevin.

Me too :-)

> Google deadlines are coming (09/08) and I am in some doubt.

Kevin - please don't be quiet!

Even if you don't have time to commit the code now, please do the
review on Google site at least. I don't know - maybe you did already,
but since there was no communication on the list I am in doubt too.
The last message from you was on August 31. September 8 is the review
deadline.

Andrus