cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Development plans....
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:06:29 GMT
Just wanted to share my view of the immediate priorities. I am
planning to take a short break from the fun JPA work to resolve some
pending issues.

1.2 maintenance

   * CAY-643 (investigate)
   * CAY-652
   * CAY-565
   * Anything else that I am missing?
   * Make 1.2.2 release

2.0

   Don't think we should wait any longer for the CLA from Gary
Jarrel. I'll just rewrite those few pieces he contributed so that we
can move along with the release from the incubator... and then start
talking about graduation.

3.0

   * finish Maven assemblies
   * fix nightly builds

I guess I'll be handling most of the 1.2 and 2.0 tasks. Bill was
working on the maven stuff. If he is still busy and can't dedicate
time to finishing it in the nearest future, I guess we'll need to
find other volunteers (and if we don't find any, I'll sign up for
this as well).

Andrus