cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Move success stories to the Wiki
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:22:40 GMT
Actually if we look at this in the context of the recent website
redesign discussion [1], this is all about making Confluence a CMS
for the branded site. So if we can design a Confluence template that
matches our static site look and feel, all the issues below will be
resolved.

Andrus

[1] http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2006/09/0034.html