cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Scheduling a new vote [Was VOTE Cayenne 2.0.1-incubating release]
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:43:47 GMT
Hi Bill,

This is awesome, as I was a bit desperate about it last night. But
see my other email - looks like we are allowed to distribute those
icons in binary form:

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/09/0132.html
http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

So let's move ahead with the current icons (I'll add eclipse note to
the NOITCE) file, and keep your option as a contingency.

Thanks
Andrus

P.S. Will be reposting a new snapshot for the vote later tonight or
tomorrow morning.