cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Moving integration-test/jpa-unit1
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:46:46 GMT
After trying a few different things, I settled on the structure of
the JPA integration tests that closely follows the specification.
Each itest Maven module corresponds to a chapter in the spec, while
individual test cases correspond to subchapters. E.g.
"_9_1_18_BasicAnnotationTest.java". Module separation is especially
helpful as there are lots of overlapping mock entities.

Anyways, as a result I am planning to move "integration-test/jpa-
unit1" to "integration-test/jpa-chapter2" (probably tomorrow). Don't
think this affects anybody at the moment, still I figured I'll post a
note.

Andrus