cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Development plans....
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:31:53 GMT

On Sep 13, 2006, at 10:19 AM, Bill Dudney wrote:
> On Sep 12, 2006, at 8:06 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>

>> 3.0
>>
>>   * finish Maven assemblies
>>   * fix nightly builds
>>
>> I guess I'll be handling most of the 1.2 and 2.0 tasks. Bill was
>> working on the maven stuff. If he is still busy and can't dedicate
>> time to finishing it in the nearest future, I guess we'll need to
>> find other volunteers (and if we don't find any, I'll sign up for
>> this as well).
>>

> Still busy but will devote some time to this today.

Great!

> The build works

I was referring to this error - I am still getting it:

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/09/0028.html

> and we get an assembly of sorts so we could fix the nightly to use
> m2 and then I think we'd have the bulk of what needs to be done
> (i.e. nightly test runs).

I'll enable the builds once the error above is addressed (or should
we just disable "other" module in the root pom temporarily?) A
related question - how do we (optionally) turn on the HTML reports
for the unit tests? I.e. I want them to stay off by default, and only
enable them in the nightly build.

Andrus