From what I see in the opscenter documentation you can probably get what you want via the Ops Center Dashboard :

TBL: SSTables per Read (percentiles) [cf-sstables-per-read]
The min, median, max, 90th, and 99th percentile of how many SSTables are accessed during a read. Includes sstables that undergo bloom-filter checks, even if no data is read from the sstable.

Here is the documentation :
https://docs.datastax.com/en/opscenter/6.5/opsc/online_help/opscCfPerformanceMetrics_r.html

https://docs.datastax.com/en/dse/6.7/dse-admin/opsc/online_help/opscUsingPerformanceMetrics_c.html

https://docs.datastax.com/en/dse/6.7/dse-admin/datastax_enterprise/operations/opsOpscenterDashboardMetrics.html