cassandra-user mailing list archives

From adrien ruffie <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Subject RE: COPY command with where condition
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:50:16 GMT
Thank you very much,

 so I do this request with for example -->

./dsbulk unload --dsbulk.schema.keyspace 'dev_keyspace' -query "SELECT * FROM probe_sensors
WHERE localisation_id = 208812 ALLOW FILTERING" -url /home/dump

But I get the following error
com.datastax.dsbulk.executor.api.exception.BulkExecutionException: Statement execution failed:
SELECT * FROM crt_sensors WHERE site_id = 208812 ALLOW FILTERING (Cassandra timeout during
read query at consistency LOCAL_ONE (1 responses were required but only 0 replica responded))

but I configured my driver with following driver.conf, but nothing work correctly. Do you
know what is the problem ?

datastax-java-driver {
    basic {

        contact-points = ["data1com:9042","data2.com:9042"]

        request {
            timeout = "2000000"
            consistency = "LOCAL_ONE"

        }