cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Anil Kumar Ganipineni <akganipin...@adaequare.com>
Subject Data is not syncing up when we add one more Node(DR) to existing 3 node cluster
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:08:50 GMT
Hi All,

We have 3 node cluster on datacentre DC1 and below is our key space declaration. The current
data size on the cluster is ~10GB. When we add a new node on datacentre DC2, the new node
is not syncing up with the data, but it is showing UN when I run the nodetool status.

CREATE KEYSPACE production WITH REPLICATION = { 'class' : 'org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy',
'DC1': '3', 'DC2': '1' } AND DURABLE_WRITES = true;

Please provide suggestions to make the new node on DC2 to sync up with existing cluster. This
is required as the DC2 is our DR in a different region other than existing cluster.

Regards,
Anil Ganipineni

P Please consider environment before printing this page.