cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nimbus Lin <jiaxin...@live.com>
Subject is there a fast import data tool from oracle to cassandra besides java-coding?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2019 05:52:08 GMT
To cassandra's pioneers:

Dear cassandra's pioneer, is there a fast import data tool from oracle to cassandra besides
java-coding? I used copy from command to import oracle's date to cassandra's timestamp, but
cassandra's timestamp validating is too strict to  permit a no second part time, such as:
 Error1: can't interpret '2019-6-10 8:17' as a date with format %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.%f%z or
as int .     after I change cassandra type from timestamp to text, it reports Error 2: Error
from server: code=2200 [Invalid query] message="String didn't validate."would any cassandra
pioneer can tell me how to solve these two errors or tell me what is a mature ETL tool to
import data from oracle to cassandra?

Thank you!

Sincerely
Nimbuslin(Lin JiaXin)