Hope you find those helpful :)

If you missed us, these things are recorded https://www.twitch.tv/datastaxacademy/videos

All the best,

Sebastián Estévez | Vanguard Solution Architect

Mobile +1.954.905.8615

sebastian.estevez@datastax.com  |  datastax.com

20% Discount Code: estevez20

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 1:19 PM Chris Hane <chris@itsolut.com> wrote:
Awesome.  Will try to join.

Thanks for the links.  Will look through them also.

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 8:33 AM Sebastian Estevez <sebastian.estevez@datastax.com> wrote:
Hi Chris,

Funny you mention this today of all days because we're doing a twitch streaming session in a few hours on this very topic with Adron from our dev-rel team.

The short answer is yes it works. Here's the example project we're working on that uses GraalVM via quarkus.iohttps://github.com/phact/sebulba (it's the app we'll be using for the Drone Race at Accelerate).

The remaining code is just statements and business logic. Very little boiler plate. So far I really like it from a dev experience perspective, especially the hot reloading you get for backend code with quarkus.

Feel free to join us at 3pm EST to see us code and ask questions https://www.twitch.tv/datastaxacademy