cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paul Chandler <p...@redshots.com>
Subject Re: Corrupted sstables
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 21:32:53 GMT
Roy,

I have seen this exception before when a column had been dropped then re added with the same
name but a different type. In particular we dropped a column and re created it as static,
then had this exception from the old sstables created prior to the ddl change.

Not sure if this applies in your case.

Thanks

Paul

> On 6 May 2019, at 21:52, Nitan Kainth <nitankainth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> can Disk have bad sectors? fccheck or something similar can help.
>
> Long shot: repair or any other operation conflicting. Would leave that to others.
>
> On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 3:50 PM Roy Burstein <burstein.roy@gmail.com <mailto:burstein.roy@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> It happens on the same column families and they have the same ddl (as already posted)
. I did not check it after cleanup