cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle: unexpected operator
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 19:31:11 GMT
Probably a jvm check and a new output that didn’t exist previously - which version of the
jdk? Also are you using a weird shell or exporting weird java home or aliases?

--
Jeff Jirsa

> On May 10, 2019, at 12:16 PM, Michael Shuler <michael@pbandjelly.org> wrote:
>
>> On 5/10/19 2:00 PM, Lou DeGenaro wrote:
>> cassandra-server/bin$ ./nodetool help
>> ./nodetool: 333: [: Oracle: unexpected operator
>> usage: nodetool [(-u <username> | --username <username>)]
>
> What version of Cassandra? That line number is strange. The string "Oracle" along with
other garbage seems to be coming from possibly cassandra-env.sh version check? I would check
what changes you've made to these files - something isn't right, nor the same as what was
originally provided.