cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Durity, Sean R" <SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Getting Consistency level TWO when it is requested LOCAL_ONE
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 13:38:58 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-9620 has something similar that was determined
to be a driver error. I would start with looking at the driver version and also the RetryPolicy
that is in effect for the Cluster. Secondly, I would look at whether a batch is really needed
for the statements. Cassandra batches are for atomicity – not speed.

[cid:image003.png@01D4F04A.61E8CD40]

Sean Durity
Staff Systems Engineer – Cassandra
MTC 2250
#cassandra - for the latest news and updates

From: Mahesh Daksha <dakshme@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:21 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Getting Consistency level TWO when it is requested LOCAL_ONE

Hi Jean,

I want to understand how you are setting the write consistency level as LOCAL ONE. That is
with every query you mentioning consistency level or you have set the spring cassandra config
with provided consistency level.
Like this:
cluster.setQueryOptions(new QueryOptions().setConsistencyLevel(ConsistencyLevel.valueOf(cassandraConsistencyLevel)));

The only possibility i see of such behavior is its getting overridden from some where.

Thanks,
Mahesh Daksha

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 1:43 PM Jean Carlo <jean.jeancarl48@gmail.com<mailto:jean.jeancarl48@gmail.com>>