cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ben Slater <ben.sla...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Query regarding cassandra column write time set by client Timestamp Generator
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:16:36 GMT
Not in the logs but I think you should be able to use the WRITETIME
function to view via CQL (see
https://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/cql/dml.html#select)

Cheers
Ben

---

*Ben Slater*
*Chief Product Officer*

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.