cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Krishnanand Khambadkone <kkhambadk...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ReadTimeoutException:
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:02:41 GMT
 Thank you gentlemen for all your responses.   Reading through them I was able to resolve
the issue by doing the following,
a.  Creating an index on one of the query fieldsb.  Setting page size to 200
Now the query runs instantaneously.
    On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 7:12:21 AM PDT, Shaurya Gupta <shaurya.nsit@gmail.com>