I wrote this last year. It's mostly still relevant --- as Jonathan said, Prometheus+Grafana is the best "make your own hammers and nails" approach.

https://blog.anant.us/resources-for-monitoring-datastax-cassandra-spark-solr-performance/

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:13 PM Jonathan Haddad <jon@jonhaddad.com> wrote:
I've worked with several teams using DataDog, folks are pretty happy with it.  We (The Last Pickle) did the dashboards for them: http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2017/12/05/datadog-tlp-dashboards.html

Prometheus + Grafana is great if you want to host it yourself.